Brilliant level 2 class with Michael started this morning in the Yoga Room at 9.45am.
- · Started with several repetitions of SNA and SNB.
- · Vira II to Parsvakanasana to Vira II (right and left), then Vira II to Trikonasana to Ardha Chandrasana, clasping raised foot (right and left)
- · Padmottanasana
- · Variation on Utthita Hasta Padagusthasana
- · Balance with one leg engaged and crossed at a right angle above standing knee, leaning forward to place hands on floor, tuck food and shin into armpits and attempt to raise standing leg. Can’t seem to find a name for this pose
- · Squat to Bakasana and squat to Parsva Bakasana
- · Vasisthasana (Side Plank Pose) to Camatkarasana (Wild Thing)
Oh, and the best start to the day: my tickets to Bali arrived in the post!